Monday, July 14, 2008

son of a...

Oh, unlucky Thirteen, I missed you. My culinary adventures of yesterday involved sausage biscuits at Leia and Richie's house, and Taco Bell/desperation at 3:30, meals bookending a day of drywall sanding and painting, trying to get their house ready for the new baby. The rest of the afternoon and evening was spent in sloth on the couch, gobbling Belinda before book club on Tuesday. I think you can see how I would have simply forgotten to check in with my food blogging efforts. I didn't cook anything all weekend. I am not cooking anything tonight. I am sure I will find some other food related comment for you by tonight, but right now, I'm just disappointed in myself for skipping a blog day, and enjoying some Grape Nuts while I try to gain control of my work inbox for once and for all. Catch you tonight...

No comments: