1. Who was your FIRST prom date? First and only: Scotty Hooper, after many months of scheming.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? I guess that depends on who we're talking about. I'm going to say probably not.
4. What was your FIRST job? Writing peoples' names on Christmas stockings with Elmer's Glue and glitter at Hickory Hollow Mall, December 1993.
5. What was your FIRST car? 1988 Nissan Maxima Station Wagon: Imogene, the Cruisin' Machine
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I haven't gotten any texts today.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Probably Austin? I don't remember thinking about anything when I woke up. Just dismay.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Johnson. She is the teacher who informed my parents that I seemed bored because I was eating my crayons, and recommended I be placed in second grade. And I was.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Nashville, TN. Our parents had already moved out here the month before, my sisters and I stayed with our grandmother while Mom and Dad got us settled. Then we flew out to see our new home.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? This question prompted me to search for Talora Gross on Facebook, because I haven't thought of her in years, and haven't spoken to her in much, much longer.
11. Where was your FIRST sleepover? I'm going to guess Aunt Dorothea's.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? The Boo. Assuming that Mischa doesn't count.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Cousin Elisa's.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Groaned.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Pearl Jam on the Vs. tour, Murphy Center, March 1994.
16. What was the FIRST vinyl record you ever bought? I don't remember ever BUYING a vinyl record, until I got that fancy Radiohead one for Austin. But I think the first one that was bought for me was Michael Jackson's Thriller. Unless you count the little Mattel ones that were storybooks. We had Ewok Adventure and Alice in Wonderland.
17. What was the FIRST cassette you ever bought? Possibly Debbie Gibson's Out of the Blue
18. What was the FIRST CD you ever bought? Garth Brooks, the one that was Black and White. That might be the name of the album, can't remember.
19. What was the FIRST mp3 you ever downloaded? Probably something from the Hitmaker!
20. Who was the FIRST famous person you ever met? Vince Gill, at a Belmont Basketball game.
21. FIRST tattoo? Still zero.
22. FIRST piercing? Ears, when I turned thirteen.
23. FIRST foreign country you went to? Jamaica, mon.
24. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Mary Poppins, on the Disney Sunday Movie.
25. When was your FIRST detention? In seventh grade, on a field trip, some classmates and I crossed the street to eat at Dairy Queen. We all got in school suspension.
26. What was the FIRST state you lived in? California.
27. Who was your FIRST roommate? A girl named Mandy? Jessica? Something like that. She was from Kentucky and went home every weekend.
28. Where did you purchase your FIRST home? Inglewood!
29. Where was your FIRST child born? Nowhere. Never.
30. Who was your FIRST kiss? Again, Scotty Hooper. I hope he doesn't ever google himself.
31. What was the name of your FIRST elementary school? Ashland City Elementary School (ACES!).